New Registration Information
Quick bullet points on New Registration Software
Our new software is called CampWise. We have loved working with them and know they will help in any way possible with questions you may have. Their support team is quick, informative, and along with the staff you know and love at LHBC, will get you on track to registering for a one of a kind experience at Luther Heights Bible Camp. No sweat!
- Encouraging all campers to register online.
- New Health Forms. This is the last time a Health Form will need to be filled out. In subsequent years you will be able to update the health form online.
- Horseback, Rafting and other permission forms will be signed online.
- You will not need to mail back any forms!
- Confirmation of camp registration will be done by email.
How to Register
- Read the details on our website specific to your program of choice to be sure you are excited for the adventure ahead! Each program is designed with the age group in mind ensuring an experience unlike any other. Some programs have specific details and requirements that must be met for the full experience. Any further questions can be answered by contacting us.
- Register Online Click the registration buttons found throughout the website. This will lead you to a page that will ask that you use one of the preferred web browsers to ensure a smooth registration experience.
- Once you are redirected to Campwise, our registration site, follow the directions to create an account for you and your family, or to log back into your existing account.
- You will want to write down or save your account name and password. This allows you to get back into your system, save your information, and register for more camps without the need to start from the beginning. It also allows you to come back at a later time to pay your registration and add subprograms such as horseback, rafting, and tie dye.
- If you do not remember your login information, please follow these steps first!
- Contact Campwise to recover your account information at 1-866-433-4548
- OR Contact the Luther Heights office by phone-208-886-7657 or by email for assistance.
- Call camp office for help registering over the phone. 208-886-7657
- Be sure to fill out all forms during registration. Many of the forms will be required before you can complete registration and pay the deposit. Other Forms such as Horseback and Rafting forms are not required to register, but must be filled out to ensure your camper is included in these activities. If the forms are not signed they will not be able to participate. Sign your forms!
- To hold your spot for the camp program you choose, you must meet the minimum deposit. Until this is met, your status will read “Enrolled”, others may take your campers place until you are “Registered.” You will receive confirmation emails throughout the registration process to let you know if we have received payments, approved discounts, etc.
Registering by Mail
For those who wish to register by mail please fill out the following forms:
- Any mailed forms and payments can be sent to the appropriate address below:
Luther Heights Bible Camp
707 W. Fort St.
Boise, ID 83702 208-886-7657
During the registration process, a window will pop up where you can request discounts for your camp fee. To receive them you must:
1. Meet the Requirements 2. Select the discount in this window 3. Pay your minimum deposit
Luther Heights will then approve or decline the discount and you will receive confirmation in an email. If you have any further questions about our discounts, please contact out office at 208-886-7657. Learn more about our discounts.
Bring A Friend/New Camper Discount
If you are responsible for referring a brand new camper to LHBC, please let us know by emailing us. You will also want to select the “Bring a Friend/New Camper Discount” on the discount page. Once the new camper has registered, we will apply the discount to your account, but not until they are ‘Registered’ meaning they have at least paid their minimum deposit. Learn more about our discounts.
Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation
- A $50 non-refundable deposit must accompany all summer camp registrations.
- Full payment of registration fee is required 30 days prior to your child's arrival at camp. Visa. MasterCard and Discover are accepted through online and telephone registration only. Personal checks are accepted.
- A full refund minus the $50 non-refundable deposit (per camper) is provided if cancelled 14 days prior to the event.
- See #6 above for “Registered” status
Luther Heights Bible Camp and supporting community believe that every child who wants to attend camp should have the opportunity. Financial help is available. If your child or a child you know cannot afford the camping fees, camperships are available.
Please download and fill out this form if you are requesting a scholarship 2018 Scholarship Form (When filling out form you must 'Save As' under a new name to ensure that the information filled out is saved; otherwise you will save a blank form.)
About Our Tiered Pricing
As we gear up for another camping season, there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the Luther Heights registration experience! We are switching to a more intuitive registration software along with implementing a Tiered Price schedule. These changes are made so that we can continue to be committed to sharing Jesus Christ in new and exciting ways to youth in the beautiful Sawtooth Mountains.
Our goals remain the same:
- To provide the highest quality programs possible.
- To serve all income levels.
- To preserve camp for generations to come.
So why 3 Prices?
Realizing that everyone has a different ability to pay, we offer this three-tier fee program. You choose the tier that is most suitable to your situation. It is a voluntary system; you tell us what is affordable for you and your family. All campers receive the same camp experience no matter what they pay!
For those who cannot afford Tier I, additional financial assistance will continue to be available from congregations and from the Camp to ensure that all children, youth and adults have the wonderful opportunity to attend camp. It is the policy of the Camp that no child, adult or family is turned away because of the cost of Camp.
- Tier I is our historically subsidized rate (through gift income) and does not reflect the true cost of operating summer camp programs. The Tier I fee is the same typical charge for Camp as it always has been.
- Tier II is our partially subsidized fee for those who can pay a little more but still cannot afford the actual cost of camp.
- Tier III more closely accounts for the true cost of camp, including staff, maintenance, administration, insurance, utilities, depreciation of camp buildings, etc..
Again this program is voluntary and in no way influences the experience anyone will receive. We see it as a way to ensure the camp is available for years to come and it offers the opportunity for families/individuals to take an active role in supporting the true cost of any camp experience at Luther Heights.
For any other questions on our pricing, please contact us.